The GfS Window Control - One device for all windows
Emergency exits in escape routes must always be free and easy to access for everyone without any aids. This also applies to the second escape routes. To prevent unauthorized use of these exits, they should be secured.
For many years, the variants of the GfS Exit Control family have proven themselves for this purpose.
Often the second escape route leads through a window or via a patio door to the outside. These emergency exits must also be secured to ensure that no one enters or leaves without authorization, to give others access or to endanger children.
Since there are no handles installed on windows or patio doors, the GfS Window Control® is used here. It is mounted under the window handle in such a way that when the window is opened, the handle hits the driver of the GfS Window Control®, swivels the GfS Window Control® to the side and thus triggers the alarm.
- NEW flexible stop angle optimizes planning: one device for all windows
- Easy installation on common window models
- Ideal for retrofitting
- No electrical installation necessary because battery operated
- Battery monitoring included
- Lid lift-off contact as sabotage protection in scope of delivery
- Pictograms in scope of delivery
- approx. 95 dB/1m. Alarm
- Permanent open function
- In accordance with DIN EN 179
- High inhibition threshold against misuse
- Resistant due to robust metal housing
- Available in any RAL color (Art. No.: 915 102)
- Adhesive plate optional for simple, drill-hole-free mounting
The handle is secured by the GfS Window Control®. However, in case of emergency, the window can be opened as usual with a single opening movement by turning the handle.
The GfS Window Control® is activated by turning the window handle. An alarm sounds which can only be reset with the device key.
The GfS Window Control® can be set to permanently open with the device key, turned by 180 degrees. This allows the window to be opened without an alarm - for example, for ventilation.